Saturday, October 12, 2013

Friday Night Shopping: Found My Golden Pot

Hello peeps, look who's back in the action! :)

After weeks of grueling work schedule to meet report deadlines, and some volleyball time in between, I am now able to slow down and get back in this little adventure I love to call baking.

Okay, so to start off this adventure, I am happy to report that I was able to finally drop by this little store that is full of baking stuff and goodies - the store's name is Limcon which is located at Tejero, Gen. Trias, Cavite. 


My brother and I first heard of this store from his college classmate back when they were doing their college project which was making donuts and other breads. According to her, they sell ingredients that are even hard to find in our area, such as vanilla beans, almond flakes, and edible cake designs. Unfortunately, no matter how much we wanted to check this place, we always end up telling ourselves "next time".

But like I said... Finally! Last Friday, even with the rain pouring hard, my husband was kind enough to agree to my plan and stopped by this little store. And yes, my brother's friend was right! Oh, and they even sell these baking stuff at affordable prices as compared to malls and grocery stores. I was able to buy 1 kilo of chocolate chips, a can of blueberries, a box of caster sugar, a bottle of vanilla extract, 1 kilo of rice flour, and a box of cream cheese - all for less than Php 800. Oh yes!

Friday night shopping!

And I'll try to take a picture of their store on my next visit. I will definitely go back to this place A LOT! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...